The Firm offers a range of accounting services including audit, assurance, consulting, and tax services to our individual, business, and not-for-profit clients, and our clients benefit from the efficient and effective service we provide.
A list of the services that we offer to our clients, together with a brief description, is detailed below. Please contact us for further information or if you have any questions on how we can meet your needs.
The Firm aids in preparation of meaningful, well-organized financial records to ensure that your operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. We provide a full range of accounting services including the following:
- Assurance Services (Audits and Reviews) – see below for more detail
- Compilation of financial statements
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Audit and reviews of private companies in retail, manufacturing, services and other industries.
- Compliance audits and special reports for private companies.
- Audits and reviews for not-for-profit organizations including charities such as marketing boards, sport groups, care facilities, strata corporations and others.
- Compliance audits such as legal trust audits, accountants' reports for strata councils and MICs, specific procedures requirements sports.
Not-for-profit organizations account for approximately 60% of the Firm's practice. Services provided include assurance works such as audits and reviews, compliance audits, tax compliance and other filings as required by Canada Revenue Agency or other government agencies.
The Firm's client base includes not-for-profit organizations such as:
- Charities providing services to the community
- Not-for-profit associations for marketing boards, sport groups, senior care facilities, strata corporations, and BC Housing Societies
- Small municipal boards
The Firm provides consulting services in various capacities to clients throughout the year. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive and flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business or organization. Some of our consulting services are as follows:
- Personal and Corporate tax issues
- Assisting other professionals on Assurance Services such as audits and reviews
- Quality Assurance Monitoring
- Charity and Not-for-Profit tax strategies and issues
By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, the Firm identifies key tax planning opportunities to minimize current and future tax liabilities. We provide individual, business, and not-for-profit clients with taxation expertise and knowledge throughout the year. Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tax planning for individuals and corporations
- Return preparation for individuals, corporations, estates and trusts, and not-for-profit organizations
- Provincial and federal commodity tax planning and compliance
We are available throughout the year as needed to discuss any audit or assurance, tax, accounting, or other issues as they arise.
Agatha Cluff Inc. - Chartered Professional Accountant
#420 - 15225 104 Ave, Surrey, BC